Planning a delicious and informative school trip in Ghent?
Ever wonder if our walls are covered in icing sugar? Or if our production department smells like chocolate? Or what steps are required to create the perfect snowball?
Find out during a school trip to Larmuseau!
At Larmuseau, we delight in opening our doors to like-minded sweet teeth. During your school trip in Ghent, we provide an entertaining guided tour of our confectionery, where you can watch our famous snowballs lovingly being brought to life. We also relate our colourful history and encourage you to try your hand at rolling the perfect snowball. We additionally provide educational work sheets that make your school trip truly complete.
A school trip to Larmuseau is fun for all ages. Teachers learn just as much as their pupils, and mum and dad are keen to hear from their children what goes on behind-the-scenes at Larmuseau.
Our house rules
Want to visit our confectionery with your school? It goes without saying that you’re extremely welcome! However, we kindly ask you to respect our house rules.
- School visits are conducted via (year-round) morning sessions for students aged 6 and over.
- A school trip costs €3.00 per child and €9.00 per accompanying adult.
- We free up one and a half hours per class trip. After all, someone needs to continue making our customers’ favourite products!
- For your optimum comfort, we accept groups of a minimum of 20 and a maximum of 50 persons (teachers included).
- Please request your school trip at least 2 weeks in advance. This allows us to prepare some fun surprises.
- You can enjoy a behind-the-scenes peek into all areas of our confectionery. Our premises are also wheelchair accessible.
- Prior to the commencement of your school trip we first provide some brief safety and hygiene instructions.
Company clothing required: overcoat, overshoes and beard nets.
Wearing hairnets is mandatory.
Jewels, visible piercings and watches are forbidden, except a wedding ring.
Eating, drinking, snacking, chewing gum is forbidden.
Cellphone and other personal belongings are not allowed.
Forbidden to smoke; electronically neither.
Hand washing / disinfecting is mandatory.
Reporting communicable diseases.
Wounds should be covered with a patch.
Do not touch machines, raw materials and products in the workshop.
Our school trip in Ghent is exceptionally fun and affordable. Please let us know how many pupils to expect, to allow us to thoroughly prepare for your visit.